It’s easy to take a toothbrush or a winter hat for granted. Many of the men we serve don’t have the essentials for daily living. Help us provide nutritious meals, clothes, personal hygiene products, and other essential items to people in need. With generous support from the community, we are helping to break the cycle of homelessness.
Our Wish List:
Our food pantry is always in need of these items to help feed our clients.
- Canned goods like vegetables, ravioli, beef stew, canned chicken, tuna, salmon, fruit, soup, etc.
- Dry food such as pasta, rice, beans, oatmeal, grits, cream of wheat, crackers, macaroni & cheese, Granola bars.
- Condiments (mustard, ketchup, mayo, etc).
- Coffee and hot chocolate
- Creamer, sugar, and sweetener
- Cups for hot beverages and stir sticks
Toiletries (full size and travel size)
- Bar soap/body wash
- Toothpaste & toothbrushes
- Razors, shave cream
- Towels (hand and bath)
- Linen sheets, pillow cases (twin size)
- Water glasses
- Dinner plates (6 inch and 9 or 10 inch)
- New men’s underwear (large sizes and up)
- New men’s socks (white, athletic)
- New and gently used coats (large and extra large)
- Winter items (hats, gloves, scarves)